Down right disgusting!!

bennettgw2

Redshirt
Jan 13, 2004
144
2
0
I’m sure there’s a couple High School Teams around the nation that could hang with this team. Take every Defensive starter out. Disgrace to the Blackshirt tradition.
 

WoodRiverJennings

All-American
Mar 4, 2013
7,313
5,136
113
The players don't care and the coaches don't care. I doubt anybody gives a flying eff about the blackshirt tradition in that locker room right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ewooc

Ewooc

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2010
6,114
3,053
0
I’m sure there’s a couple High School Teams around the nation that could hang with this team. Take every Defensive starter out. Disgrace to the Blackshirt tradition.
I would about bet there are a few in our state that could give them a pretty good run and possible beat them.
 

cHUCK001

Senior
Nov 6, 2016
2,225
534
113
If our players had 10 percent of the enthusiasm as Fleck, we might have done something.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference