I’m sure there’s a couple High School Teams around the nation that could hang with this team. Take every Defensive starter out. Disgrace to the Blackshirt tradition.
I would about bet there are a few in our state that could give them a pretty good run and possible beat them.I’m sure there’s a couple High School Teams around the nation that could hang with this team. Take every Defensive starter out. Disgrace to the Blackshirt tradition.
take away the big plays and this game would have been a toss up
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced