Draft Deadline

topps coach

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2008
20,901
4,122
0
I agree with what both of you are saying but, at Duke, anything short of a natty is a disappointment. That’s the standard that been set
Love Duke but saying anything short of a natty is disappointing means that you are very seldom going to be pleased with a season.I cannot say that I only have been happy with five seasons at Duke
 

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,986
14,018
107
Love Duke but saying anything short of a natty is disappointing means that you are very seldom going to be pleased with a season.I cannot say that I only have been happy with five seasons at Duke
I agree with that Topps. I'm always disappointed when we lose, hate thinking someone was better than Duke. However, I think years like the 16 team with Allen and Ingram did about as well as they could, and the other team that I thought really overachieved was the Grant led 94 team.
 

nets on nets on nets

All-American
Jun 4, 2015
4,162
5,515
113
I agree with that Topps. I'm always disappointed when we lose, hate thinking someone was better than Duke. However, I think years like the 16 team with Allen and Ingram did about as well as they could, and the other team that I thought really overachieved was the Grant led 94 team.
We caught a huge break with Yale upsetting Baylor in the 1st round of the 2016 tourney, Baylor would have gotten 100 rebounds on us and probably beat us. But I do think K did an amazing job with that team, we were limited, but we played to our strengths, spread the floor and shot a lot of threes.
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,650
13,549
113
We caught a huge break with Yale upsetting Baylor in the 1st round of the 2016 tourney, Baylor would have gotten 100 rebounds on us and probably beat us. But I did think K did an amazing job with that team, we were limited, but we played to our strengths, spread the floor and shot a lot of threes.

Idk they got outrebounded by Yale
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects