LOVE the Trajan Langdon clip!!!Bolden, please come back to Coach Krzyzewski
C: Bolden
1-4: fit pieces
LOVE the Trajan Langdon clip!!!Bolden, please come back to Coach Krzyzewski
C: Bolden
1-4: fit pieces
Love Duke but saying anything short of a natty is disappointing means that you are very seldom going to be pleased with a season.I cannot say that I only have been happy with five seasons at DukeI agree with what both of you are saying but, at Duke, anything short of a natty is a disappointment. That’s the standard that been set
I agree with that Topps. I'm always disappointed when we lose, hate thinking someone was better than Duke. However, I think years like the 16 team with Allen and Ingram did about as well as they could, and the other team that I thought really overachieved was the Grant led 94 team.Love Duke but saying anything short of a natty is disappointing means that you are very seldom going to be pleased with a season.I cannot say that I only have been happy with five seasons at Duke
We caught a huge break with Yale upsetting Baylor in the 1st round of the 2016 tourney, Baylor would have gotten 100 rebounds on us and probably beat us. But I do think K did an amazing job with that team, we were limited, but we played to our strengths, spread the floor and shot a lot of threes.I agree with that Topps. I'm always disappointed when we lose, hate thinking someone was better than Duke. However, I think years like the 16 team with Allen and Ingram did about as well as they could, and the other team that I thought really overachieved was the Grant led 94 team.
We caught a huge break with Yale upsetting Baylor in the 1st round of the 2016 tourney, Baylor would have gotten 100 rebounds on us and probably beat us. But I did think K did an amazing job with that team, we were limited, but we played to our strengths, spread the floor and shot a lot of threes.
Thank you for the 1 game sample size.Idk they got outrebounded by Yale
Last year was a disappointment. This year was but only because we were sooooo close to getting to the FFLove Duke but saying anything short of a natty is disappointing means that you are very seldom going to be pleased with a season.I cannot say that I only have been happy with five seasons at Duke
Thank you for the 1 game sample size.
Baylor was also 3rd in the country in rebounding efficiency in 2016, we were 146th.............
Wish I could take credit. But it is really well done, catches Trajan's mood on the team perfectly. Doesn't it?LOVE the Trajan Langdon clip!!!
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7