It's the "dab" now. I'm sure we'll see some of that.I bet he whips and nae naes for a solid minute in some gaudy get up, not realizing the whip/nae nae went out of style like 2 weeks ago.
Question, what time does Mid-Night Madness start? What network is carrying it? I'm thinking it is one of the ESPN outlets. I made a note on my calendar back in the summer about it being telecast at 5:00 p.m. central time but was not sure about that. Thanks in advance.Has it been confirmed that Drake is performing tonight at BBM?
Yea that's pretty much it. No other factors apply at all.So is Drake having a connection to this program the only reason these guys are coming to Kentucky? I'd like to believe it's for other reasons.
SEC Network @ 7:00 (6:00 Central)Question, what time does Mid-Night Madness start? What network is carrying it? I'm thinking it is one of the ESPN outlets. I made a note on my calendar back in the summer about it being telecast at 5:00 p.m. central time but was not sure about that. Thanks in advance.
Thank you, I have the SEC network.SEC Network @ 7:00 (6:00 Central)
That's what I am betting. Probably think it is an unfair advantage. It seems like anything we do turns into an unfair advantage. Next thing you know they will say Big Blue Madness is as well and say we have to limit what we do.Did the NCAA tell UK they couldn't have hime at BBM?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina