Just watching Bama/Gonzaga game and curious what everyone thinks of Timmes chances in the NBA compared to Oscars chances- would anyone trade Oscar for Timme just for their college career- go KY Cats !!
Oscar's a devout Christian. In the woke society of the NBA, that won't be tolerated well. As far as playing, I think OT could be a better version of MKG.2 different players. Timme can move all over the floor. Oscar not so much. Timme probably more appealing to the pros based on versatility! But Oscar as a person---Outstanding individual. Someone has to have a Roster spot for him based on being a Lockeroom guy and an ambassador to the community!
Oscar would have nelt.Oscar's a devout Christian. In the woke society of the NBA, that won't be tolerated well. As far as playing, I think OT could be a better version of MKG.
What? I would say most nba players are Christian. Get out of here with that.Oscar's a devout Christian. In the woke society of the NBA, that won't be tolerated well. As far as playing, I think OT could be a better version of MKG.
Highly doubt that.What? I would say most nba players are Christian. Get out of here with that.
Not talking about kneeling and you don't know he would. Don't have to be a Christian to LOVE AMERICA.Oscar would have nelt.
Think OT has more upside. Still learning.They both project to be pretty limited players at the next level since they lack the athleticism to play anywhere but the 5 while offering nothing in terms of rim protection on defense or 3 point range on offense. So you’re basically looking at whose strength could allow them to get a chance as a role player. In that area, I’d guess Oscar’s rebounding will translate better against NBA competition than Timme’s old-school post moves.
Amazing how Timme gets all the calls sand Oscar can’t get one. Colleg BB is just awful at times.If the refs called the hook on timme his offense would almost stop.
OJust watching Bama/Gonzaga game and curious what everyone thinks of Timmes chances in the NBA compared to Oscars chances- would anyone trade Oscar for Timme just for their college career- go KY Cats !!
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB