Drunk thoughts...

Miketice

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2013
1,198
0
0
1. Watching the Saints disassembling the Bucs. My plus 3 is looking good ( still time to lose my money)

2. Our offense is really bad huh? I take solace in Leach’s first year at WSU. They had problems scoring so maybe it’ll just take a year . No spring training didn’t help.

3. My 50 year old self is a bit to fat. I’m beginning to wonder if it’s permanent. I have a dog I really dislike. Follows me around and ****.

4. Same goes for the wife

5. Remember when Genespage came out? That **** was so fantastic. To be able to talk and read about State every day. Rose bowls bones were 80% entertaining ( if I had to put a number on it)

6. The couple on the Geico commercial have “a bit of a clogging problem “ funny **** right there.

7. Jeffery Simmons is as good as I knew he’d be at Tn.

8. I’m glad I’m not paralyzed ( I can’t control what my thoughts are. It just popped in my brain )

9. I miss Kevin Bouie and Michael Davis. The frosh that came off the bench was good too ( Keifer)

10. We are where we are in football. The more things change the more they stay the same. Hail State!
 

T-TownDawgg

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2015
4,819
4,974
113
9. I remember a young Dan Mullen in Gainsville absolutely refusing to pass the ball with Relf at QB. Won that game with like 30 straight runs at the end of the game. Seems like decades ago.
17 Moorhead
17 this Leach pre-retirement experiment
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,939
11,390
113
3. Maybe the dog should go live the rest of its life on a “Farm” where it has room to run and play?
4. Same for the wife!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar