I doubt that . But if it was they'd be drove up.It’s Jalen Johnson
At least I hope
Unfortunately this seems to be the way recruiting has gone lately.The thought is that it would be brakefield because Duke is now going to land Kuminga. Kuminga is going to duke. Someone is going to come up and say something contrary to this but I'm willing to bet money on it... are you?
The thought is that it would be brakefield because Duke is now going to land Kuminga. Kuminga is going to duke. Someone is going to come up and say something contrary to this but I'm willing to bet money on it... are you?
ThisWe need Dave’s insider info. I’d really be interested in knowing who this player isn’t.
Is there ANY word about Kuminga to duke at all lately? Last we checked, they were starting to fall off.
The last thing I heard was if he even went to a blueblood that Uk would have a better chance than Dook. His brother is going to TT.Is there ANY word about Kuminga to duke at all lately? Last we checked, they were starting to fall off.
I'll bet you.....only to show a bet should be paid as agreed. Not much though...
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Making room for Wiseman
I'll bet you.....only to show a bet should be paid as agreed. Not much though...
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'