I'm at work and my computer here loads SPS agonizingly slow, so I didn't go searching to see if these particular pics had been posted yet.
We could save a million dollars by just having the tv production in the new bathrooms.Ulysses Everett McGill said:They will be built in the area where the tv production trailers were before. We are moving the tv trucks outside the stadium close to Barnes and noble. I believe the costs of the new tv production area is over 1 million if I'm not mistaken
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four