DYLAN STEWART SUSPENDED FROM PROGRAM

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,453
1,476
113
I am wondering if Stewart did this intentionally to take his $$$ and get off this Shanetrain wreck of a team. Now he can relax, train, care for his injured back and get ready to be a 2d round draft pick.

I don’t recall him being much of a discipline problem before. Then suddenly he is refusing to come out of the game, arguing with coaches and punching big white dudes in the head. Does not make sense to me.
No.

It doesn't make sense to you because it's clear Dylan has had some sort of "mental break." - I do not believe Stewart planned all this out and then executed the plan on national TV. - If he didn't want to be out there playing for the "Shanetrain wreck" - he could've just kept milking the injury thing, go through the motions, and not play. --- Nah, something snapped in the kid. He needs help. That is clear to me. And I also don't think it was a "moment of hot headedness" - I think there's probably some things going on in Stewarts mind that are deeply troubling and he's feeling pressure and he snapped. - Maybe it's the draft thing. Maybe it's the $$ thing and his family counting on him, etc...maybe he knocked his GF up and no one knows yet. - Whatever it is, the kid is in trouble and needs to surround himself with good people that can help him help himself. I do believe our coaching staff are those good people.....even if they're pissed at him right now.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss