NOT FINAL UNLESS NOTED
SET
1 Blacksburg
2 GW
3 Salem
Likely
4 Glass
Could be tied 5/6
Byrd C ville
7 Amherst
8 JF
SET
1 Blacksburg
2 GW
3 Salem
Likely
4 Glass
Could be tied 5/6
Byrd C ville
7 Amherst
8 JF
Byrd should be the five seedNOT FINAL UNLESS NOTED
SET
1 Blacksburg
2 GW
3 Salem
Likely
4 Glass
Could be tied 5/6
Byrd C ville
7 Amherst
8 JF
Does that mean Charlottseville comes to Salem ?Charlottesville 27.0
William Byrd 27.1
Wow
Charlottesville 27.0
William Byrd 27.1
Wow
Charlottesville 27.0
William Byrd 27.1
Wow
27.4 is what I got tooI had WB at 27.4 and CV at 27.2. But I could be wrong.
That has upsets written all over it. With the way Glass is playing right now I'd call Byrd the favorite regardless of seeding.
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
High School Football
High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)