Egg bowl turnout?

TulsaLawDawg

Sophomore
Aug 24, 2012
653
144
43
In light of ole miss' recent decline in play, a lot of tickets have freed up. As such, what do you think the State turnout will look like? Many of you guys holding rebel tickets?
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,389
2,920
113
I'm sure the other rebel blue hairs will enjoy having you guys around. :)
 

ababyatemydingo

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2008
4,103
3,056
113
Will be there. 1 + 5, in section J. Client owns a group of radio stations, and hooked me up with 6
 

Drewbowski

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2012
810
0
0
I am attending my first EB in Oxford in 12 years. I anticipate there being plenty of Maroon among the rebel supporters.
 

queball515

Redshirt
Oct 13, 2014
2
0
0
I usually don't go to the EB in Oxford but I got the hook up this year and I'll be on the field roaming the sidelines.
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,403
5,507
113
The week before AR I saw posts from Rebs saying they wouldn't sell their tickets for any amount of money. Immediately after AR I saw posts where they were giving them away.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game