Egg Bowl Week Has Arrived

DerHntr

All-Conference
Sep 18, 2007
16,134
3,508
113
Let the **** talking begin. EggBowl.com is what some of you want and it is what you'll get for the next 7 days.

GO TO HELL OLE MISS BLACK BEAR LANDSHARK REBELS
 

ATL Reb

Redshirt
Jul 10, 2008
82
0
0
Married to a MSU grad. Took me a few years, but learned not to **** talk. It always blew up in my face (ala the Egg Bowl 2 years ago). Sitting in the MSU Club section, acting all high and mighty while we dominated the first part of the game, then wound up losing the game. That was a long walk down from the Club section with every Dick and Harry reminding me of what they thought of Ole Miss. I'll be back there in the Club section on Saturday, but I wont be confident after that Egg Bowl 2 years ago.

LSU is our real rival anyway and we won the Magnolia Bowl trophy, so no pressure now.**
 

Digging dog

Sophomore
Aug 22, 2012
3,503
134
63
Married to a MSU grad. Took me a few years, but learned not to **** talk. It always blew up in my face (ala the Egg Bowl 2 years ago). Sitting in the MSU Club section, acting all high and mighty while we dominated the first part of the game, then wound up losing the game. That was a long walk down from the Club section with every Dick and Harry reminding me of what they thought of Ole Miss. I'll be back there in the Club section on Saturday, but I wont be confident after that Egg Bowl 2 years ago.

LSU is our real rival anyway and we won the Magnolia Bowl trophy, so no pressure now.**

17 U!!! Kaitlin Jenner style.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,985
2,765
113
So THAT's how all you Bears get in the Club section ... marry our gals! :) Just kidding, of course. Where are you sitting?
 

ATL Reb

Redshirt
Jul 10, 2008
82
0
0
Dont know yet. They are corporate tickets that my Ole Miss buddy gets for the Egg Bowl when it is at State. He takes his Auburn wife.
 

jwbigcreek

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
1,081
2
38
Yeah, 17 them Rebs. If they weren't a boatload of a-holes, I wouldn't hate them so much. And just for DerHntr, saw a crapload of oryx/gemsbok out on White Sands Missile Range this week. Wish I could have busted that ***.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,985
2,765
113
I was driving out to a test site one morning about 4 and you could hardly drive for 'em ... they were all over the place. You must've been up early too.
 

DerHntr

All-Conference
Sep 18, 2007
16,134
3,508
113
Yeah, 17 them Rebs. If they weren't a boatload of a-holes, I wouldn't hate them so much. And just for DerHntr, saw a crapload of oryx/gemsbok out on White Sands Missile Range this week. Wish I could have busted that ***.

Would love to hunt one of those big boys.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5