Egg Drop

LBCJ5

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2006
80
2
0
Please excuse me while I go and glue 100,000 toothpicks to my egg that they are going to drop 30' off the top of the architecture building to the concrete below to see it I can pass a test. 1979

Wow!! My egg was the only one to survive and I'm a retired millionaire now.

Thanks State.
 

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
Please excuse me while I go and glue 100,000 toothpicks to my egg that they are going to drop 30' off the top of the architecture building to the concrete below to see it I can pass a test. 1979

Wow!! My egg was the only one to survive and I'm a retired millionaire now.

Thanks State.

 

woozman

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2004
3,452
2,682
113
You know, a great handover cure is a large bowl of egg drop soup...
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four