A lot of Quickley threads, I’m gonna give EJ a big shoutout! Played his arse off tonight, got some huge rebounds.
when he rebounds he gets to the line and gets dunk so that works for me too. He has become ol' reliable on this win streak . He just brings it every night and does all the little things that don't show up in stats many times. His passing tonight reminded me why he was considered the best passing big man in HS .All I want EJ to do is rebound. So that works for me.
I don't know Sestina has been pretty consistent the last 2 weeks . Again not everything he does shows up always but he has stepped up lately .He has been stepping up quite often lately. He is getting there. We now need a bench player we can count on to show some consistency.
Coach KP!I don't know who is in charge of motivating EJ, but I got an office full of slack a$$es that could use his help.
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.