Eli Carter

shields

Heisman
Aug 5, 2002
80,156
18,109
113
Poor Eli as they are playing Wake. Down 32-4 with four minutes left in first half. Sorry 37-4 now as Wake is playing without Devan Thomas.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MikeR0102

MikeR0102

All-American
Oct 3, 2003
16,468
5,743
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: RC85

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
I'm still scratching my head wondering what Boston College graduate program is not offered at the University of Florida.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Local Shill

ruman

All-American
Nov 30, 2001
12,604
9,398
98
I'm still scratching my head wondering what Boston College graduate program is not offered at the University of Florida.
I think Eli was never right at Florida - he really never fully recovered from breaking his leg against DePaul.

I think they ran him out
 

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
I'll take some solace in the fact that neither Eli nor the litigious guard in Las Vegas are making the NCAAs.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  2. 02 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod