Eli Carter

shields

Heisman
Aug 5, 2002
80,157
18,110
113
Poor Eli as they are playing Wake. Down 32-4 with four minutes left in first half. Sorry 37-4 now as Wake is playing without Devan Thomas.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MikeR0102

MikeR0102

All-American
Oct 3, 2003
16,468
5,743
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: RC85

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
I'm still scratching my head wondering what Boston College graduate program is not offered at the University of Florida.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Local Shill

ruman

All-American
Nov 30, 2001
12,606
9,408
98
I'm still scratching my head wondering what Boston College graduate program is not offered at the University of Florida.
I think Eli was never right at Florida - he really never fully recovered from breaking his leg against DePaul.

I think they ran him out
 

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
I'll take some solace in the fact that neither Eli nor the litigious guard in Las Vegas are making the NCAAs.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?