Emblem on Singlet

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,580
9,403
113
Lots of talk in football about making money selling this rights to put someone’s emblem on the football jerseys. But what about wrestling singlets? I have to think that something similar that is wrestling-specific would make some good money for the program.
 

Goggles Paisano

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2018
962
2,504
93
Didn't we do that with Nike previously and now Addidas?

The swoosh was on the singlet, and I assume the current sponsor gets exclusive rights so we shouldn't be seeing NASCAR logo graphics sold by the location and square inch of real estate.



 
  • Like
Reactions: TwoJoints

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,580
9,403
113
Didn't we do that with Nike previously and now Addidas?

The swoosh was on the singlet, and I assume the current sponsor gets exclusive rights so we shouldn't be seeing NASCAR logo graphics sold by the location and square inch of real estate.
I was thinking something that doesn’t compete with adidas.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  3. 03 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?