Emblem on Singlet

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,598
9,433
113
Lots of talk in football about making money selling this rights to put someone’s emblem on the football jerseys. But what about wrestling singlets? I have to think that something similar that is wrestling-specific would make some good money for the program.
 

Goggles Paisano

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2018
964
2,509
93
Didn't we do that with Nike previously and now Addidas?

The swoosh was on the singlet, and I assume the current sponsor gets exclusive rights so we shouldn't be seeing NASCAR logo graphics sold by the location and square inch of real estate.



 
  • Like
Reactions: TwoJoints

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,598
9,433
113
Didn't we do that with Nike previously and now Addidas?

The swoosh was on the singlet, and I assume the current sponsor gets exclusive rights so we shouldn't be seeing NASCAR logo graphics sold by the location and square inch of real estate.
I was thinking something that doesn’t compete with adidas.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  5. 05 BWI Football What TV channel will Penn State-Michigan be on? The pick is in for the Week 7 matchup