ESPN’s abbreviations

CagerMania

Redshirt
Feb 27, 2008
335
3
13
Anyone else think their scoreboard is nuts? Takes a few for me to figure out who they’re referring to. Even the football schools seem to have different abbreviations for baseball. Maybe it’s the whisky.

LAT
NORF
CLT (heh)
MCN
PRE
INST
RID
 

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
PRE threw me off.

The ticker showed PRE ELIMINATED and I was trying to figure out how a team could get pre-eliminated.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four