ESPN Bloviating Douchebag Bus chooses Iowa

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,986
2,766
113
That's for GameDay, but does that mean we get SEC Network again? ESPN/other networks missed one of the better games yesterday. But you never know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheDawg-Pound

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,128
1,699
113
They were not going SEC 5 weeks in a row. They were catching hell for going 4 weeks in a row
The other conferences just haven’t provided any high level games yet. Big10 is too top heavy and the ACC and Big12 are a mess. ND doesn’t play anyone at all. The SEC has provided big games the first few weeks and the other conferences haven’t.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,875
6,684
113
I appreciate the responses giving context for what I am supposed to be upset over.
Had 0 idea at first.

It'd be neat to host the show from an in person tailgate and fan perspective.

0 shíts to give that it's elsewhere though, since I watch the game on TV.
 

T-TownDawgg

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2015
4,815
4,969
113
I appreciate the responses giving context for what I am supposed to be upset over.
Had 0 idea at first.

It'd be neat to host the show from an in person tailgate and fan perspective.

0 shíts to give that it's elsewhere though, since I watch the game on TV.
While in Iowa, they might as well add a seat on the bus for you .
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,261
24,342
113
I don't care where they are. I haven't watched since they added McAfee. I used to never miss it.
share jericho GIF
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,872
11,270
113
Honestly SEC Nation is better anyway and it’s what I watch 95% of the time. I honestly like Saban but McAffee is entirely too much and Howard and Herbstreet are nothing more than Big 10 mouthpieces. Over half the show on Gameday is BS I care nothing about.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,872
11,270
113
Me either but it’s because I grill a helluva better steak at home. Oh, and their blooming’ onions suck too.
The only reasons to go to Outback are the grilled tuna, it’s excellent, the wings, may not be everyone’s idea of a great wing but I like them, and the beer, 22 oz is better than 12-16oz.
 
  • Like
Reactions: msstatelp1

Villagedawg

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2005
2,498
2,578
113
Let me see if I can plan the show.
Open with overhyped Big 10 race to the championship that overstates Iowa and Oregon as if we all don’t already know the champion will be Ohio State even if they have to ignore the rules to make it happen.

Then cut to a 20 minute segment about how an Ohio State player from a poor family overcame not being good at math only now to be the CFO of a non profit for homeless puppies. Straight into a flashback or reference to Kirk’s dog.

20 straight minutes of Pat screaming unintelligible cocaine induced drivel that kind of sounds like Iowas cheer.

10 minutes devoted to Saban “going off script” at least twice to say something with the words *** or **** while everyone pretends to be shocked and that they didn’t know it was in the script they gave them Monday.

Another half hour of Pat dragging out a student carnival field goal kick.

10 minutes of Desmond being likeable but wrong on everything.
Fade out to the game while Pat stands on the desk and screams.
Does that about cover it?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?