Ed Werder out I saw. Didn't see Goodman.
Hopefully the first of many we don't like.
Received my call. Laid off effective immediately. I love what I do and I will continue. Tough day for many with ESPN layoffs. Thx to all.
From his Twitter, sorry at work having issues.
Received my call. Laid off effective immediately. I love what I do and I will continue. Tough day for many with ESPN layoffs. Thx to all.
From his Twitter, sorry at work having issues.
Received my call. Laid off effective immediately. I love what I do and I will continue. Tough day for many with ESPN layoffs. Thx to all.
From his Twitter, sorry at work having issues.
[laughing] Whoever is running that account has gotten a ton of people.Someone fell for the fake Jeff Goodman twitter page again? Don't worry, so did Bleacher Report
No problem, it happens we all can still hope though.Sorry my bad
I don't wish bad on anyone but if you don't do your job then...
Hopefully all the biased against Kentucky ones get their walking papers.
Yay, a bunch of people lost their jobs. This is so awesome. WTF is wrong with you people?Hopefully the first of many we don't like. Ed Werder also has been laid off.
Already in the ESPN layoffs thread.
Gonna be more........ESPN is clearing house
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium