ESPN+

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,065
2,816
113
Wondering if would be wise to subscribe to ESPN+ for football season this fall (I don't think we've had a game on there yet), or better to wait for basketball in the winter, or even wait for baseball in next spring. So far I've seen little advantage to having it.
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,108
4,886
113
Wondering if would be wise to subscribe to ESPN+ for football season this fall (I don't think we've had a game on there yet), or better to wait for basketball in the winter, or even wait for baseball in next spring. So far I've seen little advantage to having it.
If you are on YTTV, I recently read that a package/s will be put, out, available this fall.
 
Last edited:

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,431
8,858
113
I watch all sports on the ESPN app, except a few NFL games. Well worth it to me. My MIL will ask, "what channel is the game on?" My response, no idea it's on the app.
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,005
636
113
I watch all sports on the ESPN app, except a few NFL games. Well worth it to me. My MIL will ask, "what channel is the game on?" My response, no idea it's on the app.
Whenever an SEC game is on ESPN+ it's usually available on on the SEC Network+ channels. If you have YouTube TV, you can use the ESPN app to view it.
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,108
4,886
113
Whenever an SEC game is on ESPN+ it's usually available on on the SEC Network+ channels. If you have YouTube TV, you can use the ESPN app to view it.
And, I hope that continues when they roll out these ESPN packages, but, there are times, I wish I could get an event.
 

Maroon13

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
4,218
4,403
113
I get espn+ through Hulu/Disney.

You may have one football game a season not on the regular espn channels or abc/cbs etc. IMO, not worth it just for football.

basketball, if state isn't easy to find, I don't bother watching.

baseball I use espn+ almost every game State plays. So it's worth it for baseball, to me.
 
Last edited:

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,194
13,048
113
Football season, I used YTTV, since many football games are on channels I don't have through Disney (ABC, CBS, etc.).

After football I go back to Disney. It's all I need at that point.

I may be wasting money during football paying for local, but I don't want to 17 with an antenna. Sling had appeared to be an option but it only had Fox in my area. If you have more locals with Sling in your area, I'd look into that.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State