....can't take the stink off of Auburn basketball.
So, does it still count as a quality win for MSU?
Sweet 16 since we last did.
....can't take the stink off of Auburn basketball.
Any game MSU winswhere they are the underdogs, yes.
Next.
And no one will soon forget the fact that you tried to insinuate that RR was on the same level/par/point in his career as Richard Williams was in his 3rd year. NO ONE will forget that... And, if you do want to 'remember', I had a former posting name where I continually bashed the ED/Coach34 idiots of this board.
I can only remember one year Auburn didn't suck in basketball and that was with Chris Porter.
He means Richard Williams from the thread where I stated that their records were the same 80something games into their careers, which is nothing more than a statement of fact, not a prediction of things to come or a comparison of what kind of coaches they are. I'm not allowed to have opinions or observations without my fan club of AHS and Biscuit twisting and turning everything I say into something I didn't say. Auditioning for ED I guess.
DawgatAuburn; said:Even Bruce Pearl...can't take the stink off of Auburn basketball
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list