Even the gump analyst see it....

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Like I give a damn what “Jimmy Stein” says. Your response has absolutely nothing to do with what you quoted.
Okay, I concede when I wrote benchmark I meant as in the now. Kirby Smart has a program that most every school looks up to. Bama has more titles than any other school that doesn't make them the benchmark for the rest of eternity.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Okay, I concede when I wrote benchmark I meant as in the now. Kirby Smart has a program that most every school looks up to. Bama has more titles than any other school that doesn't make them the benchmark for the rest of eternity.
That punk will never give Kirby credit for anything, he’s like a scorned lover. Kirby broke that biitch with the two Natties

Reactions: MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It makes them the benchmark until UGA shows the ability to beat Alabama more than not. Kirby had the opportunity this year. If UGA had beaten Alabama in Atlanta I doubt we are even having this discussion.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That punk will never give Kirby credit for anything, he’s like a scorned lover. Kirby broke that biitch with the two Natties
Incorrect. Alabama broke your a$$ from decades of domination over UGA. Heartbreak after heartbreak. The sad part is that you are setting yourself up for heartbreak again with the “Debust” sh*t.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Incorrect. Alabama broke your a$$ from decades of domination over UGA. Heartbreak after heartbreak. The sad part is that you are setting yourself up for heartbreak again with the “Debust” sh*t.
Ok

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
U was at the bottom of the conference son, begging for Rich Rod lol, talk that bs to someone that doesn’t know lol

2 seasons before The GOAT got to The King of CFB a complete bum named Mike Sheila went 10-2 after losing their best player and was in the NC hunt till the end of the season. Other bums like Bill Curry and Mike Dubose won SEC titles as the HC of The King of CFB

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
2 seasons before The GOAT got to The King of CFB a complete bum named Mike Sheila went 10-2 after losing their best player and was in the NC hunt till the end of the season. Other bums like Bill Curry and Mike Dubose won SEC titles as the HC of The King of CFB
Exactly what DeBust is, a BUM

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Do you ever stop making up shiit and telling lies? You’re pathetic
You seem to forget that most posters here were around in 2016. Are you telling me that UGA fans didn’t want to burn Kirby at the stake after the Vandy loss? GTFO lol. Could you imagine if DeBoer lost to Vandy this year? You UGA phaggots would light the board on fire.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You seem to forget that most posters here were around in 2016. Are you telling me that UGA fans didn’t want to burn Kirby at the stake after the Vandy loss? GTFO lol. Could you imagine if DeBoer lost to Vandy this year? You UGA phaggots would light the board on fire.
Vandy by fiddie

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Alabama fans was ready to can Saban after he lost to that small school in Louisiana during his first season, yall thought we forgot lol

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Alabama fans was ready to can Saban after he lost to that small school in Louisiana during his first season, yall thought we forgot lol

Totally false......The GOAT humiliated UTJr his first year with 5 starters suspended on O for some book selling scandal and you could tell the program was headed in the right direction.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Totally false......The GOAT humiliated UTJr his first year with 5 starters suspended on O for some book selling scandal and you could tell the program was headed in the right direction.
Wrong as usual, let’s talk about that small school out of Louisiana that came to Tuscaloosa and kicked Saban’s azz, I see you and your butt boy keeps avoiding that. Don’t be another tap dancer like your boyfriend William.
GIF by filmeditor

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You have lost your mind lol. Generally speaking, Alabama fans aren’t emotional basket cases like UGA fans.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Wrong as usual, let’s talk about that small school out of Louisiana that came to Tuscaloosa and kicked Saban’s azz, I see you and your butt boy keeps avoiding that. Don’t be another tap dancer like your boyfriend William.
GIF by filmeditor
Total lie. You don’t even try to hide it. Alabama beat several teams that were favored that year (Arkansas, UT) but lost a few down the stretch (Miss St, La Monroe) because of some bad apples on the team (DJ Hall and several others). There was no doubt the team was headed in the right direction.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Total lie. You don’t even try to hide it. Alabama beat several teams that were favored that year (Arkansas, UT) but lost a few down the stretch (Miss St, La Monroe) because of some bad apples on the team (DJ Hall and several others). There was no doubt the team was headed in the right direction.
Excuse boy at it again lol

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Imagine how much sh$t @Bigwilly64 would give UGA fans and Kirby Smart if he was forced to take a DB from Wake Forest out of the portal.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Imagine how much sh$t @Bigwilly64 would give UGA fans and Kirby Smart if he was forced to take a DB from Wake Forest out of the portal.
“Forced”? UGA has taken bums from places like Miss State and Vandy and were over the moon about it. Newsflash for ya: there isn’t much difference between Miss St/Vandy and WF.

Last edited:

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
“Forced”? UGA has taken bums from places like Miss State and Vandy and were over the moon about it. Newsflash for ya: there isn’t much difference between Miss St/Vandy and WF.
The WR we took from Vandy is 3rd on our depth chart and came to develop for next season. Rara Thomas was a top WR in the SEC the year he came over. This Wake Forest guy is going to be relied on to be an immediate contributor.

Yes, forced because Bama would be up ***** creek without a paddle if you have even one injury.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The WR we took is 3rd on our depth chart and came to develop for next season. Rara Thomas was a top WR in the SEC the year he came over. This Wake Forest guy is going to be relied on to be an immediate contributor.

Yes, forced because Bama would be up ***** creek without a paddle if you have even one injury.
^^^still thinks he is the foremost expert on Alabama’s roster and who will actually be starting. Just stop it, man. You don’t know what minutes this guy will be playing. You aren’t an insider even though you clearly want to present yourself as one.

“Up sh*t creek without a paddle with even one injury”. This is a hilarious take since you clowns blamed yet another a$$ whipping to Alabama on 2 players “limping”. I guess the injury thing works for every team, huh?

• Haha

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The WR we took from Vandy is 3rd on our depth chart and came to develop for next season. Rara Thomas was a top WR in the SEC the year he came over. This Wake Forest guy is going to be relied on to be an immediate contributor.

Crazy that teams like LSU are trying to get a visit from a “bum” from Wake Forest. I bet your mind gets blown every year during the NFL Draft with picks being made of players from sh*tty college programs.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
This thread is hilarious and just shoes alot of arm chair QBs post here. Bammer has plenty of talent although young in the 2 deep at DB. If there is a rash of injuries at corner they could get in trouble, but in the portal era most programs don't have the depth anymore at most positions if they have to play a true 3rd team type player

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Crazy that teams like LSU are trying to get a visit from a “bum” from Wake Forest. I bet your mind gets blown every year during the NFL Draft with picks being made of players from sh*tty college programs.
DeBust is getting desperate boys, reality is about to slap that scrub right in the face

Latest posts