Even the gump analyst see it....

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This thread is hilarious and just shoes alot of arm chair QBs post here. Bammer has plenty of talent although young in the 2 deep at DB. If there is a rash of injuries at corner they could get in trouble, but in the portal era most programs don't have the depth anymore at most positions if they have to play a true 3rd team type player
Naw mayne, UGA fans have the inside scoop on every program out there. Oh, and when they take a transfer, it is only for depth, but when you do it is to be the guaranteed starter.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
DeBust is getting desperate boys, reality is about to slap that scrub right in the face
Keep talking sh*t in the future tense. “About to, will, etc etc”. Alabama is your Dad, son! You better hope Kirby doesn’t get pistol-whipped again in September. Your “future sh*t talk” usually doesn’t work out too well.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Keep talking sh*t in the future tense. “About to, will, etc etc”. Alabama is your Dad, son! You better hope Kirby doesn’t get pistol-whipped again in September. Your “future sh*t talk” usually doesn’t work out too well.
Easy Money

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Is Mike Bobo still the OC ? 😆
Is Pac 12 DeBust still the coach? EASY MONEY
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Is Pac 12 DeBust still the coach? EASY MONEY
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes
You talking about the coach that was the Eddie Robinson, Walter Camp, Sporting News, Home Depot and the AP Coach of the year vs the coach that called a reverse inside his own 20 that resulted in losing the game and has never won a single award as a coach ?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You talking about the coach that was the Eddie Robinson, Walter Camp, Sporting News, Home Depot and the AP Coach of the year vs the coach that called a reverse inside his own 20 that resulted in losing the game and has never won a single award as a coach ?
Does any of those little league awards compare to TWO NATIONAL TITLES? take your time son, this shouldn’t take long at all, and while you’re at it get your boyfriend Willy to help you out

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Does any of those little league awards compare to TWO NATIONAL TITLES? take your time son, this shouldn’t take long at all, and while you’re at it get your boyfriend Willy to help you out

Remind me again how many Natties Bobo has been a part of ? We already know he was a huge downgrade from Coley as a OC.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Crazy that teams like LSU are trying to get a visit from a “bum” from Wake Forest. I bet your mind gets blown every year during the NFL Draft with picks being made of players from sh*tty college programs.
Thanks for proving my point that you're a hypocrite and a lying sack of sh*t. You gave UGA all kinds of bs last year when we took Dom Lovett from Mizzou and RaRa from Miss State.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Naw mayne, UGA fans have the inside scoop on every program out there. Oh, and when they take a transfer, it is only for depth, but when you do it is to be the guaranteed starter.
Your home boarders gave me the inside scoop. You're dangerously thin and have a TF starting at CB.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Thanks for proving my point that you're a hypocrite and a lying sack of sh*t. You gave UGA all kinds of bs last year when we took Dom Lovett from Mizzou and RaRa from Miss State.
He’s definitely a lying excuse making piece of shiit, dude’s the worst poster on the board, and it isn’t even close

Reactions: MattUGA1

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You’re just now figuring this out.

My favorite twist of logic from this clown is how he claims UGA plays nobody but then turns around and makes excuses for Bama losing to TN and LSU in 2022 because of them being “SEC road games at night”.

Last edited:

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023

My favorite test of logic from this clown is how he claims UGA plays nobody but then turns around and makes excuses for Bama losing to TN and LSU in 2022 because of them being “SEC road games at night”.
Of course not but it's nice to catch him in his own lies in real time.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Look at this epic backtrack lmao
Reverse Fran Healy GIF by Travis

I doubt I commented on who UGA got out of the portal because I really DGAF. You got called out and then try to reverse it with a “gotcha” lololol

• Haha

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023

I doubt I commented on who UGA got out of the portal because I really DGAF. You got called out and then try to reverse it with a “gotcha” lololol
Please dude you kept going on and on last year about Rara and Lovett.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Your home boarders gave me the inside scoop. You're dangerously thin and have a TF starting at CB.
3 5* freshman CBs. The only thing they lack is time on the job. You act like we are rolling Malcolm Parrish out there or something.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Of course not but it's nice to catch him in his own lies in real time.
Link? You got caught looking like a total DA (again) and are backtracking. About like your “65% of UGA snaps were freshman and sophomores last year” hot take. You are on a roll.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

My favorite twist of logic from this clown is how he claims UGA plays nobody but then turns around and makes excuses for Bama losing to TN and LSU in 2022 because of them being “SEC road games at night”.
There is no “twist” needed. Alabama owns UGA. That is a fact, and a painful one at that for you UGA fanboys.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Please dude you kept going on and on last year about Rara and Lovett.
Damn, since I was evidently going “on and on” about it, surely there is evidence. The only reason I might have said anything about it is the DA narrative from you boys that “Saban can’t develop because he takes transfers!!!! We develop at UGA so we don’t need em!!!” Yet another comically bad take that blew up in your faces lol.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He’s definitely about to explain how what he did is so different even though it’s the exact same thing…
wtf are you DAs even talking about? Your boy got caught looking like a clown, so he then creates an argument that he has no proof of. Seems to be par for the course, and why no one takes you boys seriously.

• Haha

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
wtf are you DAs even talking about? Your boy got caught looking like a clown, so he then creates an argument that he has no proof of. Seems to be par for the course, and why no one takes you boys seriously.
My memory is sharp my guy. I'm not about to go digging up screen shots for your trolling.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
My memory is sharp my guy. I'm not about to go digging up screen shots for your trolling.
Again, if I said anything about those 2, it is simply because UGA took transfers shortly after declaring that “Saban can’t develop and has to take transfers but we don’t at UGA!!!” I’m sure you were in that camp as well…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

You a dam lie, and have no shame at all, be a fucken man for once in your life phaggot

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Again, if I said anything about those 2, it is simply because UGA took transfers shortly after declaring that “Saban can’t develop and has to take transfers but we don’t at UGA!!!” I’m sure you were in that camp as well…
Tap Dance GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You a dam lie, and have no shame at all, be a fucken man for once in your life phaggot
What am I lying about? You clowns are too predictable.
*UGA DAs: “Bammer can’t develop because they have to take transfers!!!”
*UGA takes multiple transfers from low level programs
*Me: ”Wait, I thought it was a development issue if you took transfers”
*UGA DAs: “well, that is different because we really just took them for DEPTH”
*UGA DAs: “Could you imagine if Kirby took a kid from Wake Forest lololololol”
*Me: “Wait, didn’t you guys take transfers from places like Vandy and Miss St?”
*UGA DAs: “See! Willy is a lying POS and hypocrite!!!!!”

You boys are too easy. Surely the UGA fan base has better to offer. You clowns are the JV team.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
I never said Saban can't develop I said he had lost his want to when it came to evaluating his recruits.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“You have no shame”….you are like a damn echo. If I say something, you say it. I’m waiting on you to hit me with the “I know you are but what am I” response.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Maybe he concluded that Saban lost his eval mojo after witnessing Saban miss the playoffs and not even win his division with his “most talented team ever”.

Either he missed on a bunch of those guys or that was the biggest case of doing less with more in cfb history…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That falls on deaf ears when he followed it up by beating UGA’s a$$, winning the SEC, and making the playoffs with his least talented team. I can’t even count the number of “Bammer will go 8-4!!!” posts from PTSDawgs.

By the way, finishing #5 in the country is the “biggest case of doing less with more in CFB history” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And you wonder why no one takes your dumbass seriously.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Falls on deaf ears” *yet triggers a multiparagraph rant* :ROFLMAO:…cope Billiam.

#ButSaban’sMostTalentedTeamEverFailedToWinTheWestWith3Top12DraftPicksDoe?

Last edited:

Latest posts