Ever wondered how it would feel to sprint against word-class sprinters?

SSIGamecock

Garnet Trust Supporter
Feb 3, 2022
Probably how it would go for most of us

saw this yesterday morning and thought it was hilarious how they zoom in on her (wish there was a translator to understand what they're saying), then the race goes and the zoom in on the winner, then pan back 5 seconds later and she's still not finished.

No less, respect for the girl for finishing although she was literally 5-7 seconds or so behind and clearly lost.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
saw this yesterday morning and thought it was hilarious how they zoom in on her (wish there was a translator to understand what they're saying), then the race goes and the zoom in on the winner, then pan back 5 seconds later and she's still not finished.

No less, respect for the girl for finishing although she was literally 5-7 seconds or so behind and clearly lost.

Ha, yeah, I think she finished 10 seconds back. Funny thing is, she's not even like average person speed. I'm 45 with dad bod and I could have smoked her. I'd feel bad for her if not for the situation of how she came to be there. I guess give her props for having no shame though.

• Haha
Reactions: SSIGamecock

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022

Ever wondered how it would feel to sprint against word-class sprinters?​

Reactions: Lakemurraycock

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
Well, I have raced my dog back to the house or truck a couple of times when I had a gigantic head start on him and lost the race every time. So, I have a pretty good idea how she felt.

Reactions: Gradstudent

ToddFlanders

Jan 20, 2022
Ha, yeah, I think she finished 10 seconds back. Funny thing is, she's not even like average person speed. I'm 45 with dad bod and I could have smoked her. I'd feel bad for her if not for the situation of how she came to be there. I guess give her props for having no shame though.

For sure, definitely not even average - you couldn’t convince me that she had ran any distance for the full calendar year prior. Like, never even jogged around a track once. If you’re going to put a real novice out there, at least don’t just drag someone out there that looks like you literally grabbed them from a couch while they were eating potato chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 18IsTheMan

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
For sure, definitely not even average - you couldn’t convince me that she had ran any distance for the full calendar year prior. Like, never even jogged around a track once. If you’re going to put a real novice out there, at least don’t just drag someone out there that looks like you literally grabbed them from a couch while they were eating potato chips.
Also the first time I've ever seen anyone run the 100 m in basketball shorts.

Reactions: Stardust710

Latest posts