EVERY TIME

listeningcat

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2018
34
43
0
I get a chance to sit down and watch a game they play like sh%t. I cant take this tonight. Im going to bed. Im not watching them play like they dont know how to play. Even if they win...They will never beat Duike or Villanova. Or Michigan for that matter.
 

wromanp7

All-American
May 25, 2003
25,529
8,252
0
Please don’t bless the team with your time the rest of this year. Thanks.
 

gomminit33

Junior
Dec 20, 2011
562
371
48
No worries bro. I feel the same. I turned it off, paced, yelled and now have resorted to watching the second half on mute, hopefully.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon