I will be a little nervous but we play at home on familiar turf and so far in the pickem postings no one has us winning. Kinda nice to be the underdog for the first time in 13 games.Ha your right about that.. Fridays are quiet on gameday. You don't play till tomm so your not there yet lol.
I will be a little nervous but we play at home on familiar turf and so far in the pickem postings no one has us winning. Kinda nice to be the underdog for the first time in 13 games.
I agree - one unknown against another with both 12-0.If u look at the thread that has the poll its 19-11 EV. Considering the lack of Lafayttes peeps on this site I would say that's pretty close.....this is a game of the unknowns compared to the others.
Trust me EV is the underdog. That poll is about the only thing going EVs way. Lafayette has the tradition etcI will be a little nervous but we play at home on familiar turf and so far in the pickem postings no one has us winning. Kinda nice to be the underdog for the first time in 13 games.
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)