Does anyone know if the excel version of the bracket originates on here or does someone repost it from another source? I love using that document!!! Anyone remember who usually does that, and if it’s out there already?
Oh no!! I would pay for that thing, hahaLutherAce did it. Doesn’t look like he made the jump over to here
Oh no!! I would pay for that thing, haha
Wow, thank you! It looks like that link isn’t working anymore. Do you have a downloaded copy you could email? Is it working for anyone else?No payment necessary not my handiwork.
And yes, I've already ran 10 versions. I try to stay mostly in the realm of reality. Have Iowa anywhere from 3rd with most everything going right, to 7th where **** hits the fan....
No payment necessary not my handiwork.
And yes, I've already ran 10 versions. I try to stay mostly in the realm of reality. Have Iowa anywhere from 3rd with most everything going right, to 7th where **** hits the fan....
Thank you!
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern
Hawkeye Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines - Washington Edition
Hawkeye Report Football
Question of the week: Iowa run game or defense give up yards?
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington