Does anyone know if the excel version of the bracket originates on here or does someone repost it from another source? I love using that document!!! Anyone remember who usually does that, and if it’s out there already?
Oh no!! I would pay for that thing, hahaLutherAce did it. Doesn’t look like he made the jump over to here
Oh no!! I would pay for that thing, haha
Wow, thank you! It looks like that link isn’t working anymore. Do you have a downloaded copy you could email? Is it working for anyone else?No payment necessary not my handiwork.
And yes, I've already ran 10 versions. I try to stay mostly in the realm of reality. Have Iowa anywhere from 3rd with most everything going right, to 7th where **** hits the fan....
No payment necessary not my handiwork.
And yes, I've already ran 10 versions. I try to stay mostly in the realm of reality. Have Iowa anywhere from 3rd with most everything going right, to 7th where **** hits the fan....
Thank you!
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Hawkeye Report Football
Tuesdays with Torbee
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps