Exhibition Games Questions

Azbleedblu

Redshirt
Mar 17, 2019
24
8
0
I don't see them posted anywhere looking to take my son back to visit Kentucky for his first time during his fall break - mid October. Do we typically have games that early? Can't imagine taking him for a visit and not getting to see them play - I don't care who or where seats are. Looked at last years schedule and didn't see any of the exhibition games listed. I appreciate any feedback or insight
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB