Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Trending
Bowl Projections
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
CFB Schedule
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Derek Mason blasts Conference USA officiating after Middle Tennessee loss: ‘I’m tired of the bullshit’
ACC names Football Players of the Week following Week 4 in college football
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="skygusty_rivals" data-source="post: 129470586" data-attributes="member: 1500287"><p>I think it is up to the Big12 to decide, not fans like me. I'll live with whatever direction they go, even if they come up awful divisions and crossover matchups. I have seen nothing official from the conference how they are going to assign teams to the divisions, just lots of fan speculation. The Big12 would probably be better off kicking us out and adding BYU, Colorado State and Houston if they wanted to make their lives simple. I wonder if privately they think we are still worth the bother We add neither a huge television market or a recruiting area and are an expensive pain in the *** to travel to. To appease us they will have to add teams that the rest of the Big12 cares about even less than WVU. Oh well, maybe they can be satisfied with coming east and adding enough crappy teams so that Texas can have a winning record again. I'm sure all the big networks are salivating in anticipation over the idea that Cincinnati or Memphis or UCONN might bring their weighty football traditions to the BIG12. Even if this HAS to happen, I don't have to like it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="skygusty_rivals, post: 129470586, member: 1500287"] I think it is up to the Big12 to decide, not fans like me. I'll live with whatever direction they go, even if they come up awful divisions and crossover matchups. I have seen nothing official from the conference how they are going to assign teams to the divisions, just lots of fan speculation. The Big12 would probably be better off kicking us out and adding BYU, Colorado State and Houston if they wanted to make their lives simple. I wonder if privately they think we are still worth the bother We add neither a huge television market or a recruiting area and are an expensive pain in the *** to travel to. To appease us they will have to add teams that the rest of the Big12 cares about even less than WVU. Oh well, maybe they can be satisfied with coming east and adding enough crappy teams so that Texas can have a winning record again. I'm sure all the big networks are salivating in anticipation over the idea that Cincinnati or Memphis or UCONN might bring their weighty football traditions to the BIG12. Even if this HAS to happen, I don't have to like it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
03
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
04
On3 Football
Derek Mason blasts Conference USA officiating after Middle Tennessee loss: ‘I’m tired of the bullshit’
05
On3 Football
ACC names Football Players of the Week following Week 4 in college football
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
Top
Bottom