EXTEND LEMONIS!

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
He can coach. It's his recruiting and the talent he brought in that's concerning. Injuries didn't help. Some of those early games this year, especially mid-week games, were hard to watch. It looked like were no better than last year. But this team is good and is getting better. This is why Mississippi State baseball is great. We're not beating Bama and Georgia in football and rarely do we beat LSU. But when we're good at baseball we can beat anyone.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Asking Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
He can coach. It's his recruiting and the talent he brought in that's concerning. Injuries didn't help. Some of those early games this year, especially mid-week games, were hard to watch. It looked like were no better than last year. But this team is good and is getting better. This is why Mississippi State baseball is great. We're not beating Bama and Georgia in football and rarely do we beat LSU. But when we're good at baseball we can beat anyone.
We'll find out soon on that last part. Arkansas is dead ahead.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
You guys trying to rub the wins in the faces of people complaining about Lem’s teams’ poor showings are looking like global warming-mongers screaming “The world is obviously ending!“ after every drought, hurricane, and tornado.
Ease up and recognize that Lem hasn’t helped his cause with the past two years.
We‘re all ecstatic about the way this season has been going. I personally think it‘s more to do with Parker helping the pitching but I’ll give Lem credit for the way the defense hasn’t been looking as Keystone cop as the past two years.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It's fun watching some of our fans struggle with the recent success. Gosh, what if they are publicly proven to be wrong. How can they contribute to go about their day as a man

Awwhellnaw

Jun 29, 2017
I went back and looked at our ERA versus competition the past 4 seasons. Surprisingly, the 2024 numbers almost match those of 2021.

I’m by no stretch saying Lemonis is perfect, but considering our pitching in 22/23 and what is currently happening at Auburn, I have to believe Foxhall was indeed our biggest issue. We won in 2021 in spite of him. That’s how good the 21 pitching staff was.

Sidenote, I would be very wooly going into postseason if we still had Dohm.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You guys trying to rub the wins in the faces of people complaining about Lem’s teams’ poor showings are looking like global warming-mongers screaming “The world is obviously ending!“ after every drought, hurricane, and tornado.
Ease up and recognize that Lem hasn’t helped his cause with the past two years.
We‘re all ecstatic about the way this season has been going. I personally think it‘s more to do with Parker helping the pitching but I’ll give Lem credit for the way the defense hasn’t been looking as Keystone cop as the past two years.
This is a camp I am in. I don't think anyone's crazy enough to say the last two years were great, but Lemonis should get a lot of credit for making things work better this season.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

patdog

May 28, 2007
So this fan base has been absolutely wrong for the last two years ? Idiots ?
Were we wrong though? We’re clearly improved & Lemonis does deserve credit for that. But we’re still only projected as a 2 seed with a chance to host. That’s pretty average by Mississippi State standards. And this team does have several glaring weaknesses that have been masked by a ridiculously easy schedule. We’ve only played 1 team above .500 in the SEC and the combined record of our SEC opponents is 17 games under .500. And we’re facing a complete rebuild from scratch next year.