Facebook Group?

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
A while back I heard mention of a few of you having a DI Facebook group. Is that correct, or did I imagine It? If I didn't imagine it, how do I find it?
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,649
13,548
113
A while back I heard mention of a few of you having a DI Facebook group. Is that correct, or did I imagine It? If I didn't imagine it, how do I find it?

I wish this page had a group. I joined a couple groups a few years ago it was full of literal idiots. It was embarrassing
 

SoCal_Dukie3

All-Conference
Jul 8, 2017
2,387
2,607
0
Nice. I'm about to fly from BMore to LA, so I'll try to do from the air. If not, I'll do it tomo.

Any name suggestions?
 

SoCal_Dukie3

All-Conference
Jul 8, 2017
2,387
2,607
0
Is SoCal on it? I hardly use FB anymore. He’s called me a loser, ugly, transgender, and with an ugly spouse. I’d like to make sure he’s there and identifiable

No, no, I was respectful of your spouse/partner in case they were transgender. Comprehension is your friend!!!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games