Facebook Group?

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
A while back I heard mention of a few of you having a DI Facebook group. Is that correct, or did I imagine It? If I didn't imagine it, how do I find it?
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,651
13,550
113
A while back I heard mention of a few of you having a DI Facebook group. Is that correct, or did I imagine It? If I didn't imagine it, how do I find it?

I wish this page had a group. I joined a couple groups a few years ago it was full of literal idiots. It was embarrassing
 

SoCal_Dukie3

All-Conference
Jul 8, 2017
2,387
2,607
0
Nice. I'm about to fly from BMore to LA, so I'll try to do from the air. If not, I'll do it tomo.

Any name suggestions?
 

SoCal_Dukie3

All-Conference
Jul 8, 2017
2,387
2,607
0
Is SoCal on it? I hardly use FB anymore. He’s called me a loser, ugly, transgender, and with an ugly spouse. I’d like to make sure he’s there and identifiable

No, no, I was respectful of your spouse/partner in case they were transgender. Comprehension is your friend!!!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves