Fantasy Baseball

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,583
7,343
113
I'll be in if you can only adjust rosters once per week. I joined one that had daily picks and that was brutal.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,696
24,558
113
I’m on team daily. Last year was H2H individual categories. I’m not expecting either to change.

Anyone else interested? We almost always have some turnover.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,133
2,540
113
I’m in. With the draft Sunday, will scoring start the following Monday?

Last year was screwy with the Tokyo series stats. Does this avoid those first few games altogether?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 57stratdawg

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,133
2,540
113
Anyone know to get in touch with ‘Astros Ballers’
Im Him Willson Contreras GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: 57stratdawg
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama