FB: COMMITMENT WATCH - June 2026

JASUN74

All-American
May 22, 2008
3,848
5,700
73
Yes, Fryman to UK seems pretty likely but I meant that Crawford (LB) committing elsewhere while Fox (LB) is trending UK was a sign.
Hey brother. I’ve wondered about your name here. Are you a gold silver miner? Hard rock and quartz? I’d love to do that and have a good underground mine out west somewhere. Anyway, thanks.
 

KyWilson239

Senior
Jan 17, 2016
228
508
93
I know it’ll be hard to keep this kid from Old Miss, but he’s the kind of player who could start something special here at Kentucky. Jake started it for sure, but the big ulgys are the ones who will the team to wins and build programs . And when top fifty type guys start committing, others are going to follow. Come on big blue Jesus! 😂.
Ohio state apparently made a strong move on Moss.
 

TellurideCat

Junior
Jul 21, 2025
176
370
63
Hey brother. I’ve wondered about your name here. Are you a gold silver miner? Hard rock and quartz? I’d love to do that and have a good underground mine out west somewhere. Anyway, thanks.
Ha! That does sound like a good time for a couple of days but no, I just split time between Telluride and NC. My heart is always in CO though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JASUN74
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt