FDU Game BTN Plus Login?

ClassOf76RU

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2007
67
31
18
Hey guys,

Anyone have a BTN Plus login they'd be willing to share for tonight for an out-of-towner? Thanks in advance.
 

RutgersJoe

Freshman
Mar 9, 2012
1,070
95
0
Sorry guys, apparently my subscription expired - not really worth renewing for this game , ugh
 

Caliknight

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2001
197,926
150,313
113
No worries, thanks for the effort. Not sure I could handle seeing us lose to FDU anyway.
 

Scarletwoman

Senior
Jul 25, 2001
7,852
673
0
I was going to post something, but in the spirit of the holidays, I will refrain. Happy Holidays everyone.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  5. 05 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena