FDU Game BTN Plus Login?

ClassOf76RU

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2007
67
31
18
Hey guys,

Anyone have a BTN Plus login they'd be willing to share for tonight for an out-of-towner? Thanks in advance.
 

RutgersJoe

Freshman
Mar 9, 2012
1,070
95
0
Sorry guys, apparently my subscription expired - not really worth renewing for this game , ugh
 

Caliknight

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2001
198,041
150,510
113
No worries, thanks for the effort. Not sure I could handle seeing us lose to FDU anyway.
 

Scarletwoman

Senior
Jul 25, 2001
7,852
673
0
I was going to post something, but in the spirit of the holidays, I will refrain. Happy Holidays everyone.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN