The way this team battled back and won...no doubt in my mind we could make it to the Final Four! GTHC!!!
Funny thing is the homers at THR will have a field day with this and not realize I'm jokingNATIONAL CHAMPS!!!
I agree and if we can continue to mess with the starting lineup start Jackson his fouls are becoming less and the players look more comfortable with him out there. I'll admit it I weren't for it but it's time to try it.We still look like crap. I'm not excited about our play.
Can you change lose to loss, please?I'm just happy we pulled, this particular game out, just incase we do figure it out. So, We don't have a lose to Wake on our record!
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games