Final Four Bound

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
The way this team battled back and won...no doubt in my mind we could make it to the Final Four! GTHC!!!
 

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,147
9,689
108
We still look like crap. I'm not excited about our play.
I agree and if we can continue to mess with the starting lineup start Jackson his fouls are becoming less and the players look more comfortable with him out there. I'll admit it I weren't for it but it's time to try it.
 

Jnood

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2008
5,785
1,653
0
I'm just happy we pulled, this particular game out, just incase we do figure it out. So, We don't have a loss to Wake on our record!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: DukeDenver
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games