Final Four gear?

KingOfBBN

Heisman
Sep 14, 2013
39,077
38,403
0
Anyone still going to still rock it or buy any? Or just too much of a painful reminder? That's what I'm debating.
 

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,755
12,163
113
I've never bought any tournament gear other than a championship shirt and won't be buying any this year either. Call me elitist or whatever but that's just me. I take no pleasure in wearing something that just reminds me that we didn't win.
 

JumoJulep

Senior
May 21, 2002
1,459
469
62
I wore a Final Four t yesterday, My local Kroghetto store put the Final Four t-shirts on sale for $2.50...I bought 4. I also bought

4 31-0 shirts so I'm set for summer .
 

Pope John Wall II

All-Conference
May 22, 2010
4,821
2,561
0
I got a bunch of really nice free Final Four jackets, polos, and tee-shirts for working at the Final Four and I can't bring myself to wear any of it anymore.
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
Originally posted by ORCAT:
I've never bought any tournament gear other than a championship shirt and won't be buying any this year either. Call me elitist or whatever but that's just me. I take no pleasure in wearing something that just reminds me that we didn't win.
Yup. No reason to buy Final Four gear unless they win it all.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina