***Final Four Thread***

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Did you say “deal with the devil” or that they are being coached by one?
Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
I would take that devil though.
I dunno man. He's a dick to everybody. Including their own fans at times. As long as he's winning sure...but the second he slips?

I mean Cal was a blast or about 8-9 years. And look how fast he wore us out with his -isms and bennies crap. Hurley is even worse of a sore loser.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
sigh......we're gonna have to hope Zona or UM has it.

And I sure as **** don't like a LUCKY team in the title game.
 

Drogon

All-Conference
Mar 14, 2017
2,016
2,902
113
Thats a foul on Demary. Illinois geting the UConn women's treatment tonight
 

kuhlkat

All-Conference
Nov 17, 2003
3,097
3,724
98
Be shocked if UConn doesn't win the title. They don't lose when they get to this point. I'm OK with any of the other 3 winning but I can't take them winning again
 

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,528
36,599
113
Uconn doing what they do. This remind me a bit of 2015 when Duke got an easier opponent while uk and Wisconsin had to battle it out.

Illinois is better than 2015 msu team but still.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  5. 05 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win