Now the injured guy shows up as some more momentum to keep whistles going Auburn’s way. I mean why would you wait until halftime to bring the kid to the game??
Bruce pearl would hang that guy at half court to win this game
Now the injured guy shows up as some more momentum to keep whistles going Auburn’s way. I mean why would you wait until halftime to bring the kid to the game??
So he can brick 3's and dribble the ball off his footgods sake why is hagans back in
If we lose cal has serious explaining to do about hagans. Quickly once again had been very good and hagans not.
You can slap players wrist while they’re dunking now?
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show