we shouldn’t have attempted 18 3sCan't shoot 4/18 from 3. John Wall team performance in the Elite 8 all over again..without John Wall.
we shouldn’t have attempted 18 3sCan't shoot 4/18 from 3. John Wall team performance in the Elite 8 all over again..without John Wall.
I hate Hagans. Can’t stand him. Pray he goes pro.
PJ is our only hope. Nobody else came to play.
Brown is going to win this game for them singlehandedly. Unreal.
I would kill to have Ramel Bradley in this gameHagans reminds me of Ramel Bradley, dribble, dribble, dribble, turn over or takes a dumb shot or can't make an easy shot.
We just got 2 stops in a row and couldn't do Jack with it!If we get the lead back I just have a feeling we’ll hold it. But we have to get stops.
Cats' are battling but ball just not bouncing our way. Missing fts and wide open 3's. Znd brown can't miss,
Auburn is making more plays. Doesn’t feel good.
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller