Today is my 80th birthday. Weird because I was only 35 when the game started.
We haven't even shot a 3 pointer in 10 freaking minutes manDon’t understand jacking up crazy lookin 3’s and not attacking the paint
No foul. Love refs.
Travis fouled on that take to basket
not hereDoes anyone doubt that they'll hit a three?
Lmao Cal can’t draw up anything. Hell we just ran our first OOB play in 6 years earlier. What I’d give to have a great bench coach with our players.In absolute panic mode right now, no movement on offense leads to rushed shots. Can't cal draw up an offensive set to get a good look. The last 2 games have looked like crap offensively the last 8 minutes of the game
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show