Final Four

broadcaster20

Redshirt
Mar 10, 2016
18
8
0
Do you think GW's speed will give PH any problems?
I definitely do, I love the contrasting styles for this game. If GW are knocking down the 3 ball it will be a long night for PH. If they are off it will be a long night for them.
 

gw_loyal

Sophomore
Sep 3, 2004
677
131
0
I definitely do, I love the contrasting styles for this game. If GW are knocking down the 3 ball it will be a long night for PH. If they are off it will be a long night for them.
I actually feel like who takes better care of the basketball will win.

We can't put PH in the bonus early in quarters, either.
 

broadcaster20

Redshirt
Mar 10, 2016
18
8
0
Would you like to make a friendly wager on who the winner will be in the PH/ GW game?
I don't have a dog in that fight😆 plus I only wager with monopoly money
I actually feel like who takes better care of the basketball will win.

We can't put PH in the bonus early in quarters, either.
True, GW will have to shoot a high percentage so PH doesn't rack up extra offensive possessions. So many factors to this game that could turn the tide.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span