Final Four

Bulldogs1974

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
1,254
2,845
113
South Carolina's bigs are more athletic and better offensive players. UCLA's guards can't handle pressure at all. If Geno couldn't crack that defense I don't think Cori Close will.
We’ll see. Betts will be far better. I don’t see the refs letting this game happen again.
watch they call it very close in the first quarter when they play.
 

Wobmam Rulez!

All-American
Aug 4, 2025
4,744
7,356
113
South Carolina's bigs are more athletic and better offensive players. UCLA's guards can't handle pressure at all. If Geno couldn't crack that defense I don't think Cori Close will.
UCONN didn't play a schedule anything like UCLA or So Car did so they were not prepared. So Car lost twice to Texas so, who's better? My money is on UCLA.
 

Amahawk

All-Conference
May 1, 2002
3,581
1,029
113
I can't figure out why anybody on Planet Earth would side with Dawn Staley on anything. Even if she's right, which is extremely rare in and of itself. The most vile human being in existence. F her. (how soon Iowa Women's Basketball supposed fans forget). SMH
I am with Staley this time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1764183948

RuggieC

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2014
539
1,069
93
I am proud of myself for staying up and watching both games as they were both crappy games. Yikes that was bad offense by 4 teams. Go UCLA!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juice3535
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Loss doesn't spoil trip to Iowa for 2028 OL Kaden Myers