Final Four

Bulldogs1974

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
1,254
2,845
113
South Carolina's bigs are more athletic and better offensive players. UCLA's guards can't handle pressure at all. If Geno couldn't crack that defense I don't think Cori Close will.
We’ll see. Betts will be far better. I don’t see the refs letting this game happen again.
watch they call it very close in the first quarter when they play.
 

Wobmam Rulez!

All-American
Aug 4, 2025
4,723
7,321
113
South Carolina's bigs are more athletic and better offensive players. UCLA's guards can't handle pressure at all. If Geno couldn't crack that defense I don't think Cori Close will.
UCONN didn't play a schedule anything like UCLA or So Car did so they were not prepared. So Car lost twice to Texas so, who's better? My money is on UCLA.
 

Amahawk

All-Conference
May 1, 2002
3,581
1,027
113
I can't figure out why anybody on Planet Earth would side with Dawn Staley on anything. Even if she's right, which is extremely rare in and of itself. The most vile human being in existence. F her. (how soon Iowa Women's Basketball supposed fans forget). SMH
I am with Staley this time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1764183948

RuggieC

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2014
537
1,068
93
I am proud of myself for staying up and watching both games as they were both crappy games. Yikes that was bad offense by 4 teams. Go UCLA!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juice3535
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Following the future
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
  4. 04 High School Football Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers